Refer to Additional Contact Information - FMR Help for BIS Regional Office addresses.
This section lists the agency contact person, address and telephone number of the Federal Regional or Local Office(s)
to be contacted for detailed information regarding a program such as:
(1) current availability of funds and the likelihood of receiving assistance within a given period;
(2) pre-application and application forms required;
(3) whether a pre-application conference is recommended;
(4) assistance available in preparation of applications;
(5) whether funding decisions are made at the headquarters, regional or local level;
(6) application renewal procedures (including continuations and supplementals) or appeal procedures for rejected applications; and
(7) recently published program guidelines and material.
However, for most federal programs, this section will instruct the reader to consult the so-called
Appendix IV of the Catalog due to the large volume of Regional and Local Office Contacts for most agencies.
This information is provided in Additional Contact Information (see below).
Office of Exporter Services, Outreach and Educational Services Division, Room 1099, Department of Commerce, Washington, DC 20230 or Outreach and Educational Services Division, P.O. Box 273, Washington, DC 20044. Telephone: (202) 482-4811. Western Regional Office (Newport Beach, California) 3300 Irvine Avenue, Suite 345, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Telephone: (949) 660-9347. Western Regional Office (San Jose, CA) 152 North Third Street, Suite 550, San Jose, CA 951120-5591. Telephone: (408) 998-7470. FTS is not available.
This section lists names and addresses of the office at the headquarters level with direct operational responsibility for managing a program. A telephone number is provided in cases where a Regional or Local Office is not normally able to answer detailed inquiries concerning a program. Also listed are the name(s) and telephone number(s) of the information contact person(s) who can provide additional program information to applicants.
Due to the large volume of regional and local office contacts for most agencies, full contact information is also provided separately here in a PDF format: